- Patterns and Processes in Fish Diversity (OEB 130)
- Darwin and Contemporary Evolutionary Biology (BIOS S-113)
at the University of Oxford
- Climate Change (SC 223)
- Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (SC 292)
- Ecology and Evolution (BIOL 2010)
Marine Program (with field component in Belize)
- Tropical Marine Fisheries (MR 529)
- Tropical Marine Invertebrates (BI 569)
- Coral Reef Dynamics (BI 539)
- Ichthyology: Behavior, Ecology, and Evolution of Fish (BI 531)
- Field Biology of Belize Coral Reefs: Expeditionary Ichthyology (BI 532)
*Director's Outstanding Teaching Award in the Marine Program
- Evolutionary Ecology (BI 303)
- Biology I: Ecology and Evolution (BI 107)
- Biology II: Cell and Molecular Biology (BI 108)
UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA
- General Biology (BSC 1005)
- Comparative Animal Physiology (PCB 4723, PCB 5990)
- Marine Ecological Physiology (PCB 4364)
- Contemporary Lab Skills (BSC 6002)
- Biochemistry: Metabolism (BCH 3034)
- Introduction to Marine Biology and Oceanography (BSC 2311)
- Anatomy and Physiology I (BSC 1085)
Thao is a research assistant at the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University to analyze visual sexual dimorphism in deep sea fishes.
Anxhela is an undergraduate at Boston College, studying Environmental Geoscience and International Studies, interested in how environmental policies will mitigate the effects of climate change around the world.
Annika is an undergraduate student at Boston College. She is majoring in Biology while pursuing a premedical education. Annika investigating three-dimensional kinematics of little skate Leucoraja erinacea during maneuvering.
Sierra is an undergraduate student in Biology at Boston College. She is currently analyzing three-dimensional morphology of the dwarf and large queen conch Lobatus gigas.
Anna graduated from Boston University where she investigated physiological and behavioral responses of little skate embryos to progressive hypoxia. Her research has been published in Conservation Physiology!